20 Unique Ceremony Songs For Your Wedding Day
November 15, 2018
If you’re engaged to be married, and anything like myself, I’m sure you have been adding songs to your Wedding Day Playlist since he or she put a ring on it! But if not, don’t fret,
Modbug Photo Booths has some beautiful songs to get you started.
And let’s be real here for a second – there are some heavily recycled songs out there used during the first dance or procession. Not that there’s anything wrong with the classics, but on my special day I like the challenge of matching unexpected tunes with the mood of the moment. Here’s to hoping the songs below give you some unique/indie wedding ceremony soundtrack
inspo – cheers!
1. Love is All by Tallest Man on Earth
2. Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez
3. Better Together by Jack Johnson
4. Save Room by John Legend
5. Dont Know Why by Norah Jones
6. Nothing but Everything by Jon and Roy
7. The Longest Time by Billy Joel
8. Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright by Bob Dylan
9. You and Me by Penny & the Quarters
10. Beyond by Leon Bridges
11. Weird Fishes / Arpeggi by Umphrey’s McGee (live cover)
12. Old Love by John Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers
13. Feel Like I do by Disclosure, Al Green
14. Georgia by Vance Joy
15. La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong
16. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Beck
17. Harvest Moon by Neil Young
18. These Days by Nico
19. Rebel Rebel by Seu Gorge
20. Love by Nancy Adams
Notice an original song we may have missed that should be added to the list? Be sure to include it in the comment section below!!
Want UPDATES ON MODBUG PHOTO BOOTHS? Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.